Cookies. Who doesn’t like cookies? How about male fertility cookies? Don’t worry, they are tastier than you’d think. Using the super male-fertility powers of walnuts with antioxidant rich blueberries, these delicious (and nutritious) cookies will have you conceiving in no time.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened$
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups regular oats
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Add sugars, beating until blended. Add egg and vanilla, beating just until blended. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, stirring just until combined. Fold in oats, blueberries, and walnuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
Try our other male fertility recipes.