A delicious male fertility recipe for top high-fibre porridge oats with creamy Greek yogurt and healthy blueberries – buy frozen to help cut the cost of this filling breakfast.
- 6 tbsp porridge oats
- just under ½ x 200ml tub 0% fat Greek-style yogurt
- ½ x 350g pack frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Put the oats in a non-stick pan with 400ml water and cook over the heat, stirring occasionally for about 2 minutes until thickened. Remove from the heat and add a third of the yogurt.
- Meanwhile, tip the blueberries into a pan with 1 tbsp water and the honey if using and gently poach until the blueberries have thawed and they are tender, but still holding their shape.
- Spoon the porridge into bowls, top with the remaining yogurt and spoon over the blueberries.
Try our other male fertility recipes.
Source : BBC Good Food
Keep Cool with Snowballs.