Here you are, our first male fertility recipe! This simple breakfast recipe is rich in vitamins and antioxidants important for male fertility and overall men’s health!
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 large handful fresh spinach, rinsed and stemmed
- 3 free range eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the red pepper, and sizzle for a couple of minutes until lightly charred. Add the spinach and cook for 20 – 30 seconds until lightly wilted, then transfer the contents of the pan to a small bowl. Return the pan to the heat and add a little more olive oil if necessary.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs with a little salt and pepper. Pour into the pan, and cook for 30 – 45 seconds before flipping the omelette with a spatula. Cook for a further two minutes on the other side, before checking that the face downside is well coloured.
- Pour the red pepper and spinach mixture onto one side of the omelette, before folding in half so that it becomes a ‘filling’. Cook folded for a further minute, before serving.
This omelette is a super-recipe for male fertility. The eggs in this meal provide an excellent source of protein, including approximately 1000mg Arginine and 400mg cysteine (well over your minimum daily requirement), whilst the spinach and red pepper will provide approximately 150mg vitamin C, 1800mcg beta carotene, and 250mcg folic acid.