Sperm clumping together is a major problem if you’re aiming for the bull’s eye, and studies have shown that vitamin C helps sperm to swim singularly, as well as increasing count and reducing abnormalities. Mango is like a giant, natural and delicious vitamin C pill. Want to lighten up your winter menu? Try this delicious salad. Combined with the vitamin E from avocado and the selenium in chicken, you will be eating your way to high male fertility.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup diced peeled mango
- 3/4 cup diced peeled avocado
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine oil, juice, chutney, soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl. Place chicken on large plate; spoon 2 tablespoons oil mixture over chicken, reserving the rest for the salad. Turn chicken to coat, and let stand 5 minutes.
3. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done, brushing with oil mixture from plate before turning. Slice chicken crosswise into strips.
4. Arrange greens, mango, and avocado on 4 serving plates. Arrange chicken over greens. Drizzle reserved dressing over salads.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast plus 2 cups salad)
Good to Know
Who says salads have to be boring? Dress up leafy greens, which are rich in folate and vitamin C, with protein-packed grilled chicken, antioxidant-rich mango and avocados, which are a great source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats.
The post Male Fertility Recipe: Chicken, Avocado and Mango Salad appeared first on Snowballs Underwear.