I think we can all agree that Chipotle burrito bowls are downright delicious. But what’s even better (and healthier for your waistline and wallet) is making them at home. These burritos are a great way to use up leftover chicken (any cut will work). Use brown rice instead of white, or try using quinoa or barley as the base of your meal. An easy and healthy dinner meal for promoting female and male fertility.
- 1 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup asparagus
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tbsp Swiss cheese
- Broil chicken breast for about 7 minutes.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Steam asparagus.
- Dice chicken, asparagus, tomato, and avocado.
- Put rice on wrap and top with chicken, veggies, and cheese. Fold and serve.
- Calories: 490
- Protein: 37g
- Carbs: 54g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Total prep time: 9 minutes (if rice is the microwaveable kind)
Lycopene—a potent antioxidant found in tomatoes—can reduce your risk of prostate cancer by almost 35%.
Source: Men’s Fitness