A quick, easy and healthy male fertility recipe for breakfast that will keep you satisfied until lunch, with eggs and green vegetables such as broccoli and courgettes.
- 140g courgettes, grated
- 3 medium eggs
- 85g broccoli florets, finely chopped
- small pack dill, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp gluten-free flour or rice flour
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil, for frying
- Squeeze the courgettes between your hands to remove any excess moisture, or tip onto a clean tea towel and twist it to squeeze out the moisture.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the broccoli, courgettes and most of the dill, and mix together. Add the flour, mix again and season.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Put a large serving spoon of the mixture in the pan, then add 2 more spoonfuls so you have 3 fritters. Leave for 3-4 mins on a medium heat until golden brown on one side and solid enough for you to flip over, then flip over and leave to go golden on the other side. Repeat to make 3 more fritters (there is no need to add any more oil to the pan after the first batch). Scatter with the remaining dill to serve.
Try our other male fertility recipes.
Source : BBC Good Food
Keep Cool with Snowballs.