Chicken is a great source of selenium which wards of sperm deformities and promotes male fertility! This amazing recipe for lemon and garlic grilled requires the chicken to be marinated overnight in a combination of lemon and garlic so the resulting combination makes for an intensely flavorful, tender chicken that can be used in so many dishes, or served simply with a male fertility friendly side of spinach, carrots or other vitamin-packed veggies! impress your wife and keep your swimmers fast with the power of chicken!
As a sidenote: if you don’t have a grill, simply use an indoor grill pan or you can cook the chicken in a frying pan over medium heat, being careful not to turn too often so it can brown nicely on each side.
- Juice of 1 lemon, approximately 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, about 2 medium cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound chicken breasts (If you cut really thick chicken breasts down to thin them out and make the pieces a little smaller so they absorb the marinade better)
- Combine all marinade ingredients. Place chicken in a ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and place in fridge overnight. Grill (or cook in frying pan). Serve with sides of your choice or cut into bite-sized pieces and add to the desired recipe. Note: If you cut your chicken into smaller, bite-sized pieces and then marinate it, you can get away with only letting it marinate for 5 or 6 hours instead of overnight.
- You could double the marinade and chicken and grill it all up and freeze the extras to use later.
Try our other male fertility recipes!
Source: Mel’s Kitchen Cafe