Great solution to your snack problem! These are great for people on the go and a healthy addition to any dinner. Now you can ditch the vending machine and feed your muscles instead with this male fertility recipe!
Ingredients for 2 or 4 Servings
- 8oz extra lean ground turkey
- 2 cups steamed corn (drained)
- 1/3 cup corn flour (masa harina OR simply blend raw oatmeal into flour)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg white
- 1oz goat cheese
- 1 Jalapeno
- ¼ cup bell pepper pieces
- Seasonings:onions, garlic, cumin, sea salt, paprika and if you’re brave – a hint of cinnamon to bring out the sweetness in the corn
- Set a skillet on medium-high heat and lightly spray with coconut oil. Toss in onion and granulated or freshly minced garlic. Cook in the skillet until the onions are nearly translucent.
- Season turkey and cook in skillet.
- Once cooked add corn, corn flour, eggs, peppers, jalapeno and goat cheese. Mix well.
- Form small patties and cook in skillet.
Approx macros for 1 SERVING (not patty) of 4 servings: 190 calories, 19g protein, 19g carbs, 4g fat
Try our other male fertility recipes.
Source: Fit Men Cook