A nourishing male fertility recipe for a spring salad, ready in minutes and packed full of tuna and beans – essential for male fertility.
- 1 large bunch asparagus
- 2 x 200g cans yellowfin tuna steaks in water, drained
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans in water, drained
- 1 red onion, very finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp tarragon, finely chopped
- Cook the asparagus in a large pan of boiling water for 4-5 mins until tender. Drain well, cool under running water, then cut into finger-length pieces. Toss together the tuna, beans, onion, capers and asparagus in a large serving bowl.
- Mix the oil, vinegar and tarragon together, then pour over the salad. Chill until ready to serve.
Try our other male fertility recipes.
Source : BBC Good Food
Keep Cool with Snowballs.